Royal Hearts Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Order's Bane

2 posters

Go down

Order's Bane Empty Order's Bane

Post  Jack Darkblade Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:54 pm

Name: Order's Bane

Short or Long: Short

Type: Zweihander (I'd call it for what it is, but I'm not sure if a gigantic slab of concrete coated in pure steel could count as a weapon...)

Element: When you put up the elements, I'll stick a more appropriate one in. But for now, let's just say fire.

Effect: None

Description: Order's Bane was formed from concrete. That's right, I said concrete. The handle is wrapped in black cloth, the blade is cracked and chipped, and to keep the weapon from falling apart, has been encased in a thick coating of steel. Wrapped around the lower half of the gigantic blade are blood stained bandages. The sword measures up to about 10'7" and it somewhat resembles the Buster Sword. On the upper half of the blade, the words "Rock You" (If you're a Queen fan, you'll get the relevance of those words) are etched in big, bold letters.

Damage: 15

History: Jack obtained this weapon while he was in the Sacred Order. In fact, he made it with his own hands. Having always been partial to weapons of a heavier nature, and not finding satisfaction in the selection of weaponry provided to him by the Holy Knights, Jack cracked open a history book on the Order's past. What he found interested him greatly. The book he had read just so happened to be about a former member who wielded what would be the inspiration for this weapon. Jack toiled in the forges until the Order's Bane came into existence. At the time, Jack couldn't figure out a name for it, but when he fled the Holy Knights, the name Order's Bane came to him. Jack recently coated the concrete sword in steel to preserve it, wrapping it in the bandages and etching into it what would become his catch phrase in more recent times.

Picture:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Jack Darkblade on Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jack Darkblade
Mod

Character sheet
HP:
Order's Bane Left_bar_bleue55/55Order's Bane Empty_bar_bleue  (55/55)
MP:
Order's Bane Left_bar_bleue50/50Order's Bane Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Back to top Go down

Order's Bane Empty Re: Order's Bane

Post  Sky Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:09 pm

i googled it...those are called Cleavers...xD
Sky
Sky
Admin

Character sheet
HP:
Order's Bane Left_bar_bleue85000/85000Order's Bane Empty_bar_bleue  (85000/85000)
MP:
Order's Bane Left_bar_bleue75000/75000Order's Bane Empty_bar_bleue  (75000/75000)

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Darkblade Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:23 pm

W/e. You get the idea.

Anyways, approved or not approved? That is the question.

Jack Darkblade
Mod

Character sheet
HP:
Order's Bane Left_bar_bleue55/55Order's Bane Empty_bar_bleue  (55/55)
MP:
Order's Bane Left_bar_bleue50/50Order's Bane Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:44 pm

APPROVED shakesphear
Sky
Sky
Admin

Character sheet
HP:
Order's Bane Left_bar_bleue85000/85000Order's Bane Empty_bar_bleue  (85000/85000)
MP:
Order's Bane Left_bar_bleue75000/75000Order's Bane Empty_bar_bleue  (75000/75000)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum