Royal Hearts Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shingi *twitch* *twitch* DON'T POKE MY HEAD TO SEE IF MY HAIR IS ALIVE

2 posters

Go down

Shingi *twitch* *twitch* DON'T POKE MY HEAD TO SEE IF MY HAIR IS ALIVE Empty Shingi *twitch* *twitch* DON'T POKE MY HEAD TO SEE IF MY HAIR IS ALIVE

Post  Shingi Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:52 pm

Name: Shingi

Birthdate: 6/12/1991

Race: Hume

Appearance: Flak Vest, Black Organization XIII Cloak, Shirt with the words "Death from Above" emblazened on the left, Blue Jeans

Weapons of Choice: Dual Wield Katanas, Silver Bow, Armband for magic

Special ability: Can "melt" into trees and other plant life

Personality: He's carefree, silent, doesn't like his hair poked, and short tempered.

Dislikes: Magnets (Because of all the peircings), Bloodshed, staying up late

History: He was born in Twilight Town and spent a lot of time in the forest near the tram common. When the Struggle Tourney happened each year he would come out of the forest even if he was observing something that was rare just to compete, but he always lost the first round. One day he decided to take a look around the old mansion near there. When he went in and saw a lot of broken items. The next day he came back with tools to try to fix them. He succeeded in fixing the table and chandelier in the dining hall. After that he decided to go to the second floor. He went in to the second floor door on the right from the door in the foyer. He saw many drawings in there. It really freaked him out when he saw them. He then decided to stay out of the forest and hang out with Hayner, Pence, and Olette. When he failed to beat the Struggle Tourney's first round the fifth time he went up to the top of the clock tower. There he just sat and stared out into the sunset. He nearly fell off when he got up.

Picture:
Shingi *twitch* *twitch* DON'T POKE MY HEAD TO SEE IF MY HAIR IS ALIVE Akatsuki__Leader_PEIN

Just use for facial features, peircings, hair, and eyes

Last edited by Shingi on Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shingi

Character sheet
HP:
Shingi *twitch* *twitch* DON'T POKE MY HEAD TO SEE IF MY HAIR IS ALIVE Left_bar_bleue55/55Shingi *twitch* *twitch* DON'T POKE MY HEAD TO SEE IF MY HAIR IS ALIVE Empty_bar_bleue  (55/55)
MP:
Shingi *twitch* *twitch* DON'T POKE MY HEAD TO SEE IF MY HAIR IS ALIVE Left_bar_bleue50/50Shingi *twitch* *twitch* DON'T POKE MY HEAD TO SEE IF MY HAIR IS ALIVE Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

http://keybladehearts.forumo.biz/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Shingi *twitch* *twitch* DON'T POKE MY HEAD TO SEE IF MY HAIR IS ALIVE Empty Re: Shingi *twitch* *twitch* DON'T POKE MY HEAD TO SEE IF MY HAIR IS ALIVE

Post  Sky Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:50 pm

For special abilities. They are just stuff like: Can see in the dark, or Walk on water stuff that other characters cant do. The things you have save for weapon abilities or form abilities.
Sky
Sky
Admin

Character sheet
HP:
Shingi *twitch* *twitch* DON'T POKE MY HEAD TO SEE IF MY HAIR IS ALIVE Left_bar_bleue85000/85000Shingi *twitch* *twitch* DON'T POKE MY HEAD TO SEE IF MY HAIR IS ALIVE Empty_bar_bleue  (85000/85000)
MP:
Shingi *twitch* *twitch* DON'T POKE MY HEAD TO SEE IF MY HAIR IS ALIVE Left_bar_bleue75000/75000Shingi *twitch* *twitch* DON'T POKE MY HEAD TO SEE IF MY HAIR IS ALIVE Empty_bar_bleue  (75000/75000)

Back to top Go down

Shingi *twitch* *twitch* DON'T POKE MY HEAD TO SEE IF MY HAIR IS ALIVE Empty Re: Shingi *twitch* *twitch* DON'T POKE MY HEAD TO SEE IF MY HAIR IS ALIVE

Post  Shingi Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:01 pm

Oh sorry didn't get it

Shingi

Character sheet
HP:
Shingi *twitch* *twitch* DON'T POKE MY HEAD TO SEE IF MY HAIR IS ALIVE Left_bar_bleue55/55Shingi *twitch* *twitch* DON'T POKE MY HEAD TO SEE IF MY HAIR IS ALIVE Empty_bar_bleue  (55/55)
MP:
Shingi *twitch* *twitch* DON'T POKE MY HEAD TO SEE IF MY HAIR IS ALIVE Left_bar_bleue50/50Shingi *twitch* *twitch* DON'T POKE MY HEAD TO SEE IF MY HAIR IS ALIVE Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:52 am

Shingi *twitch* *twitch* DON'T POKE MY HEAD TO SEE IF MY HAIR IS ALIVE APPROVEDstamp
Sky
Sky
Admin

Character sheet
HP:
Shingi *twitch* *twitch* DON'T POKE MY HEAD TO SEE IF MY HAIR IS ALIVE Left_bar_bleue85000/85000Shingi *twitch* *twitch* DON'T POKE MY HEAD TO SEE IF MY HAIR IS ALIVE Empty_bar_bleue  (85000/85000)
MP:
Shingi *twitch* *twitch* DON'T POKE MY HEAD TO SEE IF MY HAIR IS ALIVE Left_bar_bleue75000/75000Shingi *twitch* *twitch* DON'T POKE MY HEAD TO SEE IF MY HAIR IS ALIVE Empty_bar_bleue  (75000/75000)

Back to top Go down

Post  Shingi Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:52 am

that thing you just posted to say I was approved is a memoeater

Shingi

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:05 pm

I dont know what that is....you can see it says approved right? So approved ^_^
Sky
Sky
Admin

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shingi Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:35 pm

Yes I could. A memoeater is something that sucks up memory

Shingi

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:12 pm

ohh i get memo-eater...okay wont use it Razz
Sky
Sky
Admin

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum