Royal Hearts Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fated Encounter

2 posters

Go down

The Fated Encounter Empty The Fated Encounter

Post  keybladekid54 Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:10 pm

Name: The Fated Encounter

Long or Short: Both, Long if thrown and short if not thrown

Type: Keyblade

Element: Not sure but i'm guessing Twilight you can check out the pic

Effect: N/A

Description: A silver keyblade with spikes above the handle, the tip is sharp and along the right side there are like Kunais (if you know wat i mean if u watch Naruto then you should understand what it is) that bar thingy near the handle is black and the handle has the same design as Roxas's wristband the key chain symbol is the same as the Oathkeeper keyblade.

Damage: 5- 15 (currently damage goes up as my level grows)

History: Zikimaru recieved this keyblade after he got kicked out of home while exploring Destiny Islands. The First time he used this keyblade was when he picked it up and saw several heartless pop out in front of him at first it was no good but as he kept going it got better especially when all the heartless fused making a giant one thats when he learned how to do spells with it.

Picture:
Spoiler:
keybladekid54
keybladekid54

Character sheet
HP:
The Fated Encounter Left_bar_bleue55/55The Fated Encounter Empty_bar_bleue  (55/55)
MP:
The Fated Encounter Left_bar_bleue50/50The Fated Encounter Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Back to top Go down

The Fated Encounter Empty Re: The Fated Encounter

Post  Sky Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:43 pm

Approved. I made the image a spoiler. If you dont know how to do that let me know but do that from now on.
Sky
Sky
Admin

Character sheet
HP:
The Fated Encounter Left_bar_bleue85000/85000The Fated Encounter Empty_bar_bleue  (85000/85000)
MP:
The Fated Encounter Left_bar_bleue75000/75000The Fated Encounter Empty_bar_bleue  (75000/75000)

Back to top Go down

Post  keybladekid54 Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:06 pm

k ty for telling me and yah i no how to do the spoiler pics
keybladekid54
keybladekid54

Character sheet
HP:
The Fated Encounter Left_bar_bleue55/55The Fated Encounter Empty_bar_bleue  (55/55)
MP:
The Fated Encounter Left_bar_bleue50/50The Fated Encounter Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum