Royal Hearts Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAIN RULES

Go down

MAIN RULES Empty MAIN RULES

Post  Sky Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:32 am

Rule 1: We am pretty leniant on cursing. I mean don't make it a habit but if it slips or if you really feel the urge to say it then you will not me notified or anything. BUT if I see that you have been abuseing this privelage we shall abolish potty language and censor all of it.

Rule 2: NO GOD MODDING. No one likes to play with a god modder. So just follow the rules and everything will be fine and you wont get banned but if you do here are the consiquences:
1st offence: ban for a week
2nd offence: ban for a month
3rd offence: ban from site for good

Rule 3: No posting in creation topics. It is only for Admins/Mods. end of story

Rule 4: No double posting. You dont want to be warned about this

Rule 5: Please make your History in a creation topic 15+ lines. Also in forum topics try to avoid making 1 line posts for it makes it hard for the others in the topic to respond.

Rule 6: When in a battle always post the HP/MP count and everything else such as spell duration. The only exception is if you and a friend come across some heartless in a town and just decide to fight them quickly.

Rule 7: All admins reserve the right to change any of these rules at any given moment in time
Sky
Sky
Admin

Character sheet
HP:
MAIN RULES Left_bar_bleue85000/85000MAIN RULES Empty_bar_bleue  (85000/85000)
MP:
MAIN RULES Left_bar_bleue75000/75000MAIN RULES Empty_bar_bleue  (75000/75000)

Back to top Go down